End to End garages

I have a Garage in my back garden about 25ft long(with a private side entrance), and i'm considering applying for permission to build garage another in my side entrance with a small adjoining section to join the two garages together to make one approx 55 ft long. Once i have this long garage then converting it to living accommodation by upgrading the roofs and insulation for the wall.

How will the local council take this request, its appears to be the best method to fit in with the other house in the road as some of them have the garage where my side entrance is.

Just starting to consider this idea, what else am I missing or should I just give this up ?

Thanks

Reply to
Furby