ELU router switch wanted

I have an ELU DS140 router, although now a little bit dated it is still in perfect condition. But, it was knocked off the bench the other day and the sliding switch broke. Can anyone please tell me if it still possible to get parts for them and where from.
Thanking you in anticipation
--
Regards
Terry Birch

Regards
Terry Birch
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:11:51 +0000, Terry Birch

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:32:35 +0000, Terry Birch

Try a DeWalt parts stockist. I am pretty sure that they (or actually B&D) bought Elu. THe current DW routers are essentially the Elu design. Trend is also an Elu derivative.