Electronics diagrams and stuff

While perusing the interweb for a part number for my trusty laser printer I stumbled across this lot

come in handy for some on here that like to D.I.Y repair their electronics.

No association just found it and passing on...

Reply to
RCW

Heh, nice .. found a schematic for a 12v TV that we were about to chuck out .. might be able to rebuild the bits that gave out the magic smoke now.

Many thanks!

Reply to
Paul - xxx