Electrolux Twin Grill Replacement EOB975

Hi,

I have an an Electrolux EOB 975 oven with fan and grill (specific model EOB975GR1) and the twin grill element has gone so need replacing but I ordered a new one and its slightly different than whats on the oven at the moment. The connectors are different on one side on the new one.

On one side there are u-shaped connectors of the new unit which match the old one, then the earth is in the middle which is the same on both the old and new one shipped. Where the problem is, is that on the new unit there are two flat connectors rather than u-shaped connectors on the old element.

So the old unit has two u-shaped connectors on either side of the earth and the new one has two u-shaped connectors on one side of the earth and two flat connectors on the other and there are 3 leads to connect but only 2 connections although on lead seems to be a double connection.

Is the new unit the correct replacement and has just been updated.

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
AndyQ