Electricians Forum @ Supplychain

Well, let's see.....

You start up a new forum, with a commercial bias. You then try to rubbish an existing forum. You spam uk.d-i-y with repeated plugging of that forum.

People post stuff in your forum. You say you support free speech. Then you try to recruit moderators...

Reply to
Bob Eager

This is the same "free speech" outfit that edited my reply to "What is the best forum for electrcians?"...

I wrote "Well, uk.d-i-y, obviously"

It now reads "Well, here, obviously".

This is a meaning of the words "free speech" that I haven't encountered recently. Used to be common in the Siviet Union, I believe.

Reply to
Bob Eager

As well as for the copyright and moral right infringements when participants' posts to the forum are edited without their consent.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Bob, You came to the Electricians Forum at

the sole purpose of attempting to spoil a good thing. You are a narrow minded idiot and are not representative of the other users of this newsgroup.

As for the Siviet Union ? is that somewhere on Mars, where you originate from perhaps.

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt

And this is precisely how spamming fuckwits such as yourself always screw up. You join a ng, and within 5 minutes of joining you start calling long-established, very well respected members of the group "narrow minded idiots". Think about it for a minute - how far will this get you?

Reply to
Grunff

Grunff, You belong to the same deficient gene-pool as Bob. Dont come again to our forum at

have nothing to offer.

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt

So....you admit that you don't practise free speech on your forum at all? You change things to suit yourself?

This makes the forum completely and utterly untrustworthy. Opinions that don't fit are not just deleted - they are altered to fit the management's view.

Reply to
Bob Eager

things here - unlike your censored forum.

What a mistake that was...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Bob, Think your getting a little confused. Our users are free to post their views on our forum at

think you maybe got a little mistaken, perhaps a lie down is in order.

Its clear that you and some other likeminded cretins joined the forum with the sole purpose of disrupting it. You wont disrupt it because your not intelligent enough to be taken seriously.

You should stay here in Kindergarten with your buddies. They know who I mean.

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt

Not at all. And as you wanted to criticise my typo, I'll mention your misuse of the word 'your' above.

censored. You have admitted that.

I notice that you like to plug the URL in every reply. I'm leaving it there so that, for posterity, people will know that supplychain is synonymous with censorship.

Once, again, ad hominem is all you can manage. No reasoned reply.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Bob, what are you going on about ? I dont recall admitting anything ? You are free to post your views at

you are not free to recruit a group of imbeciles who think they own this newsgroup, to raid the forum to try and disrupt it. Are these the actions of men that should be taken seriously ? By now, news of your crappy, ill concieved raid will have travelled far and wide and be serving to rubbish your already weak position.

Knock it off now guys or I will have to stop your pocket money :)

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt

Welcome to Usenet, Ellis.

Are you aware that your name is an anagram of "I relentless git"?

There's also "Listeners leg it", "Site greets nill" and "Terse lies glint".

Or you may enjoy a glass of "Eel slitters gin".

Mark

Reply to
markmon

At Last ! Somebody worth typing for.

Thanx for the welcome Mark, After a very arduous thread with these boys, I was so relieved to find someone with inteligence and wit. you would be very welcome at the forum in question (dare not mention its name).

warmest regards

I relentless git :)

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt

But you came here and invited us!!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I agree with you.

Reply to
Kaiser

Err, so you think you own the world? You continually spam a newsgroup with nothing constructive - but just to advertise your site. Then get stroppy when others do the same to you?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You were invited to offer some intelligent debate, you know what you did. Dont make me embarrass you by mentioning here in your secure environment. Come along and post something useable please ?

No hard feelings

Ellis

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt

What is this word "u" ? Is it from Mars, where you originate from perhaps ?

Yours clearly _is_ commercial - it's a blatant plug for your business. You're also a spammer, and you edit postings placed on your site.

Why not just save us _all_ a load of trouble and leave now ? It's hardly likely to reflect well on your board, your business or your spamming is it ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Water and Blood Proof ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Andy, What we trying to achieve is quite simply a forum for electricians. Whats wrong with that ? We are looking for influential people to help us achieve this but not at the expense of this newgroup. Why are you so defensive ? Why not come along and help with some interesting debate.

Warmest Regards Ellis

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt