Electrical names?

Can anyone tell me what the initials ( E.C. and I. ) mean

Some context, maybe?
Christian.

European Community and Ireland.
HTH
Si

Endure Constipation and Indigestion?

Exactly. Correct and Indeed.

Electrical, Control & Instrumentation?
Martin

Earth Continuity & Insulation?
"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

EMF, capacitance and current?
--
Andy

Electrocute the C*^+ and Immediately
BigWallop wrote:

Another one to apply to IMM as well Extremely Clever and Idiotproof.
Not :-(

Do you perchance mean IEC as in kettle type plugs used on computers etc?
Dunno anyway. ;-)
--
*Microsoft broke Volkswagen's record: They only made 21.4 million bugs.