electrical. DIN rail as in CU

Anyone know where I can buy a DIN rail - as used to mount mcb's etc in a CU? thx

Reply to
dave

Bob Eager

rswww.com

both stock them....

Reply to
Tim Watts

most electrical wholesalers

Reply to
ARWadsworth

and your local electrical wholesaler will probably have them hanging on a hook in the storefront, together with matching accessories. B&Q used to too, but that probably got pushed aside for the cushions and throws...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember dave saying something like:

Any electrical wholesaler - you can buy it in 2metre lengths.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon