electrical conduit adaptor

I need to break into a 20mm galvanised conduit system (internal for alarm system)but I am unable to remove the existing conduit to rethread the cut ends,I recall seeing a few years ago adaptors which where knocked on the cut end of the conduit and had a female 20mm thread on the opposite side. Does any reader know if these are still available ,a search on Google as failed to find any. Thanks

Reply to
rocky