Electrical (Certificate + Schedules) ?

Just about to submit my Building Control Notice for Addition and Alteration with an "Electrical Installation Certificate" attached. However, I just notice on the Electrical Installation certificate" it states:-

Schedules: The attached Schedules are part of this document and this Certificate is valid only when they are attached to it. =2E.......... Schedules of Inspections and ......... Schedules of Test Results are attached.

Question. Do I have to submit the Electrical Installation Certificate now at the point of applying for the BC Notice. If so how can I attach the Schedules when the work has not yet been done so no results to document.

BTW they will charge me =A3170 for the BCN for this work.

thanks Andy

Reply to
ac1951

You can't attach the certificate as the work has not been done. You apply, do the work, send in the cert, and get the piece of paper.

If you're doing this for Part P then the BCO is supposed to test the installation to comply with Part P included in the fee.

Reply to
spuorgelgoog