Electrical apprenticeship?

Hi,
I'm trying to help young lad to find an electrical apprenticeship. Several weeks ago, someone made a suggestion about an organisation which helps youngsters find such apprenticeships, although they were not certain it covered the electrical side. I managed to track down the web site of this organisation and noted that they had a local representive in Morley, Nr Leeds, but then promptly lost all the details.
I have waded back through the postings and failed to find it, could someone please remind me. I think the organisations name had 3 or 4 initials too it.
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT)...
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Wouldn't be the EITB (Engineering Industry Training Board) would it?
Parish wrote:

Hmm, looks like it may have changed its name or merged with another body and become the ECITB (Engineering Construction Industry Training Board) http://www.ecitb.org.uk /
Parish wrote on 30/01/2004 :-

Thanks, but no that was not the one (judging by their web site).
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT)...
Parish wrote on 30/01/2004 :-

Got it! http://www.citb.co.uk/citb_home.htm
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT)...

They don't have an involvement with the electrical side, but passed me over to JTL 01484 688109
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT)...

Would you be after JTL? How about looking in the history of your internet browser, surely it'll be in there.
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.