Electrical apprenticeship?

Hi,

I'm trying to help young lad to find an electrical apprenticeship. Several weeks ago, someone made a suggestion about an organisation which helps youngsters find such apprenticeships, although they were not certain it covered the electrical side. I managed to track down the web site of this organisation and noted that they had a local representive in Morley, Nr Leeds, but then promptly lost all the details.

I have waded back through the postings and failed to find it, could someone please remind me. I think the organisations name had 3 or 4 initials too it.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Wouldn't be the EITB (Engineering Industry Training Board) would it?

Reply to
Parish

Hmm, looks like it may have changed its name or merged with another body and become the ECITB (Engineering Construction Industry Training Board)

Parish

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Would you be after JTL? How about looking in the history of your internet browser, surely it'll be in there.

SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

Reply to
Lurch

On 30/01/2004 Harry Bloomfield opined:-