Electrical adaptors

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013, "Andy Champ" writ:

Any of the chargers for my iPad, iPod and both my mobile phones will charge my satnav. All have USB outputs so you just need the appropriate cable.

Reply to
Percy

As Andy wrote, speed of charging might not be as fast with some USB sources. But the Galaxy S2 charger is, IIRC, the same higher-power output as the TomTom. Which works nicely for me...

Reply to
polygonum