electrical

we have a sticky green goo running from our consumer unit - anyone know why?
dave marriage wrote:

Sounds like corroding copper ... Is it damp in there? Nice time of year to be without power ....

Someone's dropped a tub of that "Slime" stuff in it. :-)) Or it's an attack by aliens. :-)) But more likely to be as BillR says.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

dave marriage wrote:

We had a thread on this a few months back. Have a look in the archive. I really can't remember if we got a an answer to the problem.
Bob

Is it the consumer unit, or the cutout (main fuse) where the cable first comes into the house ?
If its the cutout...
Many were filled with a bituminous compound which may weep at times, but doesn`t really cause a problem unless you can detect heat or smell burning, but it might be worth asking the `leccy board to check it out.

why?
Try Ghostbusters...

Amazing. I haven't heard the theme tune in at least a couple of years. Yet in reading that one word my head started buzzing with da-da-di-da-dah-dah....da-dum-di-da-di-da-dum-dah....GHOST BUSTERS!
I can't believe the amount of 3 dimensional information the human brain can remember and bring back instantly.
PoP
On 28 Oct 2003 08:44:37 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com (dave marriage) wrote:

It's furble shit.
--

Dave

(dave

why?
Or Kermit?
snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com (dave marriage) wrote in message

LOL
Better ask the children what they hid in there before you check too far... :D sounds like playdoh or something...

There was a thread on here some time back with 'sensible' answers ;-) about migrating polymers or somesuch. A search should find it.
--
*Plagiarism saves time *

why?
Is this to be followed by blood oozing out of the walls ... or was that the other film ?