Electric towel rail supplier?

Hi

Anyone got a good link for electric towel rails? I've googled and just come up with junk. I'm looing for a large "ladder" style rail and can only find ones for connection to normal central heating. The local electircal supplier had got "one" at over £200 which seems a bit steep.

What about the idea of those on

with an added element, but how do you fill and cap them?

Tony

Reply to
TonyK

Myson might be insulted, there stuff is usually quite good.

although they appear to be being reconstructed. Most, if not all, of their ladder towel rails can be supplied to run off central heating or an electric element.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Turn it upside down, fill with water, fit supplied blank. Ta-Daa!

Reply to
Frisket

Are you sure ?

What happens when the water expands, or you get those bubbles your kettle makes, where does all this extra water/gas go ?

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Wickes and screwfix sell heating elements that fit into a normal rail. you fill it with oil and away you go.

Reply to
Scott Mills