Electric showers

Hi,

I'm planning to re-model my kitchen and utility room and want to create a shower room in the utility area.

I'm inclined to make this an electric shower on the grounds that it gives an alternative if the house hot water is down or low for any reason, and it might be simpler to install.

On the wiring front, I might be able to pick up the redundant cooker feed (which is near by), which I need to re-provide for the new cooker location in the kitchen.

Does this sound sensible so far? What are the main criteria on choice of electric shower models - the higher the power the better might be one? And has anyone got positive or negative recommendations?

Cheers.

Reply to
Chris S

ARWadsworth