Electric Showers

Given all the collective wisdom that there is on this NG,would anyone venture to give personal experiences or views on the following electric showers i.e. good, bad, to be avoided, worthwhile etc:
1. Triton T90si( 8.5kw and 9.5kw) 2. Mira Elite 2 (8.5Kw) 3. Mira Sport (8.5kw)
Many thanks.
K.

Do you really have no stored hot water or a combi boiler in the entire house?
The only reason to fit an electric shower is because you don't have a hot water system. They are pathetic.
Christian.

We have a 12month old Triton T90Si 9.5kw.
Does exactly what it says on the tin, but at this time of year alittle more flow would be nice,- in hindsight i should have gone for a 10.5kw model, though I expect it wouldnt make a measurable difference though more power is always better :o)
Unless you have "warm" cold water, I wouldnt bother with anything less than 9.5kw.- and wire it with 10mm2 cable to minimise volt drop and get as much power into heating the water as possible.
Tim..