Electric Shower problem

Hi,
I have a problem with my shower... I switch on the double pole switch and the red light comes on (which tells me that there is power), but when you switch on the shower the red light on the double pole switch goes out and no water comes out of the shower. It has been working fine for about two years.
Any advice would be appreciated
Jason
Jase wrote:

Sounds most like a burnt out switch, or looses/broken connection. I would have expected either to have been accompanied previously by a smell of overheating... Also, have you checked that the shower MCB or fuse hasn't tripped and the neon is just lighting due to a stray leakage current from somewhere?
Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and NTL world com