Electric shower drips

I have two houses. I installed an electric shower in one, and it drips. After many fixesx, cleaning out vaules etc, I guessed it might be a preasure problem, we are quite a distance below the road. Hey presto, it does not drip connected up in the 2nd house. Is there any cheep preasure reducing vaules for mains water ?
Rick Dipper wrote:

A proper plumbers merchant will stock these. I last bought one about 8 years ago and seem to recall it was about 20 then.

http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/n106.asp 15mm 16.59 + V 22mm 17.70 + V .. and you get a gauge to play with as well.
Toby.
Cool
Thanks Rick

You can install a standard Gate Valve (not a stopcock) in the supply pipe to regulate the flow from the mains water supply. You'll notice when regulating the flow that you'll be able to turn the gate valve to almost closed before you see a difference in the output from the shower head itself.
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com
Sorry I don't understand.
This will in my understanding reduce the flow rate, but the problem appears to be to much preasue when the thing is switched off. I can stop the dripping shower, by turing on the taps in the kitchen, and thus reducing preasure.
When all taps are off, enough water will flow through the gate vaule to build up the preasure ?
Thanks Rick