Electric shower...

My Daughter's shower joined the Nov 5th. celebrations. Possibly ingress of water or loose incoming terminal. Either way, the terminal block, cover and an internal cable are fried.

The user survived the event:-)

Spares not including replacing the heater can (London hard water) come to around £50 so, mindful of part P, I was thinking of a direct replacement.

The Triton website offers a T80i as a match for their Ivory model. Has anyone done this swop or does anyone have printable comments?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Just that if you have a high pressure hot water system such as a combi, unvented cylinder or heatbank (or would consider installing a pump), it would be a good time to swap with a thermostatic mixer.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

In message , Tim Lamb writes

The plot thickens:-(

T80i not available from local stockists and said to have been superseded, Triton helpline offers an Ivory 2 said to be available from Homebase but not found on their website.....

Maybe buying the spares was not such a bad idea after all. It is still a cruddy enclosure IMV unsuited to a wet environment.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb