Electric shower

Fuck off troll.

im just trying to get some advise on my problem.

anyway just to update still havent been able to get hold of martin so will get someone else in to sort the problem.

Reply to
Mr Harry

A bit more information would help...

When you say "electric shower", do you actually mean one that heats the water using electricity, or just one that boosts the pressure by pumping it?

Does it have a make / model number on it?

When the fuse blows, I presume we are talking about a fuse in your consumer unit (aka fuse box) but are we talking about a rewireable fuse, or a cartridge fuse, or a Micro Circuit Breaker. If the former, what colour is it marked with, and what size fuse wire are you using? If either of the latter what rating is it marked with?

Reply to
John Rumm

On 8 Dec 2004 04:22:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@sild.net (Mr Harry) strung together this:

Sorry, I'm having a bad week\month etc...

My advice would be call an electrician. By the sounds of it neither you or Martin have any\much electrical knowledge and we could just end up making things worse. A reasonable one man band type electrician shouldn't charge a fortune to have a quick look at what you've got and tell you if it's correct or not. Probably better than guessing what your mate has done.

Reply to
Lurch