Electric Shocks

The TomTom resistive display does need a little bit of "push" to register a touch - its not as touch sensitive as modern capacitive screens, and can't do multi touch either.

Reply to
John Rumm

Resistive screens don't care about the conductivity of what's touching them as anyone who has used a biro as a stylus would be able to say.

Capacitive screens vary with technology.

My laptop has a wacom digitiser built in so that's another option.

Reply to
dennis

That's when she got round my place!

Reply to
stvlcnc43

Haha! Something like a hammy 'Carry On...' actor?

Reply to
RayL12

I'm most awfully sorry. I had no idea that the subjects of anatomy and physiology had been removed from the study of medicine. Silly me!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom