Electric Shock with RCD

Page 2 of 2

You had an '11 at *home*. Jeez, I'm impressed.
(Mind you, so do I, but then I got it out of a skip.)

Yeah. I remember when a 10Mb hard disk cost 1600 quid. It was marketed as being "ideal for file server". Must have been around 1985.
Christian.

Reminds me of a news item a few years ago about a flasher who weirded out one too many times. The lady involved had a dog apparently, and the dog decided the exposed parts were extraneous, and did something about it.... eek!
Regards, NT

Heh, not heard that one before.
Regards, NT

LOL !!!
Oops !!! Insulating tape would be more appropriate, wouldn't it ? :-))

No, I'll be calling it insulting tape now :) Good one.
Regards, NT
On 19 Oct 2003 06:36:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@meeow.co.uk (N. Thornton) wrote:

LOL! Is that the pink stuff[1] some Lawyers use to tie up their briefs?
Probably would be I think.
[1] Like Red Tape but rather more effeminate!
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}