Electric Planer

Is this any good?

need to reduce about three new floorboards to blend them in before tiling and will want to trim a door. Cant see much use beyond that.

Have a laugh:

Needed to trim a bath panel around some skirting and pipes. I carefully made a card template - took my coping saw and cut around the template - unfortunately I had the bath panel upside down!

Reply to
John

You want a belt sander not a planer for reducing the floorboards.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

If the boards aren't T&G it might be easiest to cut a shallow channel on the back where they'll lay on the joists.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C