Electric Chainsaws

No, I didn't find any metal stakes - but I was devastated to find a pigeons' nest and two eggs on my lawn after cutting the tree down. I feel awful!

Kev

Reply to
Uno Hoo!

In article , Uno Hoo! writes

I wouldn't, thats more of those pests eliminated:)

Reply to
tony sayer

Friend of mine felled some garden trees (might have been Leylandii) and as they were falling a squirrel jumped out and went straight for his head (in a bright orange hat).

At least it's not bats.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Not dead, but it does bugger em enough to need almost instant resharpening. #

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I mowed over a partridge nest once.

Sickening.

Just stuck a rabbit the cats brought in doiwn a hole today.

Funny. I'll probably shoot it next week.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

resharpening.

Reply to