Electric cement mixer recomendations

I need to buy a new electric cement mixer for an extension build can anyone recomend a reasonable quality but cheapish electric one?

Is the one in Wickes up to the job?

Reply to
Quigs

I've got a Belle Minimix 150 which is the smallest they do and it's ideal

Nick Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

Sir

I just brought a belle 150 from axmister.com, it was the cheepest place I could find and delivery was next day - 10 mins ago. I looked at saving the 20-50 quid buying a different brand, but in the end decided on the belle. Every builder and hire center I have ever seen has a belle, if they wer junk you would see something else as well.

I had previously brought a second hand petrol mixer, and it was just too much greif. I want a machine that works 100% every time. I have lots of walls to build, and don't want to waste my time with the mixer.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Thanks - ended up getting a belle 150 from builder center for £190 + vat.

mmmmm - nice and orange - not sure I want to put sand and cement >>

Reply to
Quigs