Electric Baseboard - Thermostat problem ?

Hello All,

Most rooms in my house have elctric basebords and a thermostat. Lately one or two of the baseboard heaters have been turning on while the thermostat is set to off. Could this mean its time to install a new thermostat? Id so, how easy of a job is it?

- rjay0001

Reply to
rjay0001

This is a UK newsgroup so most of us aren't familiar with Canadian systems.

Do some of your heaters have a frost protection setting?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The only "electric baseboard" I can think of is that which I had for my model train set a while (!) ago.

Triang OO, it was :-)

It didn't have any thermostats though...

Reply to
Frank Erskine