Electric activated toilet flush

I have seen them in public toilets, where you press a small, obviously electrical button or wave you hand in front of something to flush the loo, any idea where I can get such a device for the upcoming bathroom refit!? Google doesn't seem to want to help me very mug with electric toilet flush and other related words!!

Ta!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

S Viemeister

Looks good and would fit in to a modern house until I phoned for the price,

costs about £167 plus carriage of £10 plus VAT

It also needs a power supply, so I guess P reg come into.

I think I will leave it with what I already have.

Bobby

Reply to
Bobby Bewl

It's good that it uses a drop valve instead of a syphon.

We recently had a new bathroom installed and went for a drop valve.

It means that the flush uses hardly any water and we never get any blockages.

Graham

Reply to
graham

I would tend to disagree with this view. The attraction of a siphon flush is that when the siphon is exhausted the water path is cut off and leaks, which can lead staining of the pan from the dripping, are unlikely. The drop valve type relies on a perfect seal.

Reply to
Peter