electri timer

Can anyone recommend a timer that turns lights and such like on when I'm out. Never hacing used one I'm not sure what else to ask.

I'm trying to improve home security at the moment and this was a recommended step.

Reply to
Joseph Craine

Wired

plug-in

Old Git

For security one of the replacement lightswitches that has a dusk sensor and comes on and off randomly for x hours after dusk would probably be best. A timeswitch with a regular cycle can be rather obvious.

Lightswitch replacement, not random:

requirements for fluorescent etc lamp types

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If you're just going to use basic timers, pick a 24hr timer. Any type will do fine. Cheapest I know of are =A31 at poundland.

NT

Reply to
NT

In message , Joseph Craine writes

Bought one with a random feature from CPC the other day

charged it up for 24 hours

did it work ?

did it f*ck

CPC strike again