ELCBs

Since discussion on them has come up a couple of times recently, thought it might be useful to collect together some information on them and the old testing procedure:

/ additions etc welcome.

Reply to
John Rumm

IIRC, EEBADS - earthed equipotential bonding and automatic disconnection of supply

Figure 4 is not reproduced here, however its ** eqivelent **

Owain

Reply to
Owain

My understanding is the word premises is used for the singular and plural alike.

The only meaning I know for "premise" is an element in an argument.

Reply to
Graham.

Huh? Ah I see, one of Nick's not mine... ;-)

Not sure the statement as a whole is quite right - I will fiddle.

ok fixed.

Reply to
John Rumm

Indeed - tis what I thought I had writ!

fixed.

Reply to
John Rumm

When technical stuff's a bit over my head, there's only the grammar and spelling left.

Reply to
Graham.