Efficiency of central heating boilers

Please eff off as you are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Your message timed at 23.31 and by content safe to assume you're fresh in from the pub and talking your usual drunken bollocks. Seems a pity to have wasted all that time in rehab.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yourself and your uk.d-i-y Lunatic association members.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

supercharger and powering at low speeds. It is silent and takes everything on the road and gives about 50% more mpg for eqiv performance cars. Now that car does look the part. I wouldn't mind one meself.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

We [LBRuT] now have one as our mayoral 'limousine'

Tony Bryer

So we can add supercharger to the things you don't understand, then?

Perhaps Collins can help you here.

Collins GEM English Dictionary supercharged adj. (of an engine) having a supercharger. ?supercharger n. device that increases the power of an internal-combustion engine by forcing extra air into it.

To add to the Prius you don't have but claim to own? And the DB5?

Toyota won't allow Autocar to test one after they told the truth about the Prius. They did however borrow a privately owned one and found its cross town economy near identical to the 450 petrol which they have tested.

The only hybrid that is truly more economical than its conventional petrol competitors is the Chelsea Tractor RX 400h. But then it can neither tow a horsebox or cross a field so even more pointless than most of this sort of vehicle.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's because you can't read.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Had similar issues here trying for info on the Suprima (i.e. was it so inefficient it was worth replacing rather than paying to have it fixed). But it looks like I've fixed it anyway - or at least not broken it further - intermittent fault and dry joins on the PCB.

Reply to
Chris Hodges