edging

Anyone got any good ideas for a strip to finish off an exposed edge of plaster board or similiar (actually aqua panel on a shower ) ? With bated breath Ed

Reply to
Ed D Ball

You mean like an angled piece of plastic trim or maybe a piece of upvc

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

or stainless bar or ceramic tile edging or hardwood or ...

Reply to
.

or tinted perspex rod turned up with barley-sugar twist and then a 90 degree routed out to fit over the corner, drilled internally to accept multicoloured LEDs expoxied in, powered by a small dynamo on the shower feed.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yes I should imagine something like a tile edging but self adhesive and about 15mm wide ?

Reply to
Ed D Ball

Such an obvious solution I can't imagine why I didn't think of it.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Don't feel bad; we can't all be brilliant.

I must confess that it was not until after a sleepless night's consideration of this scenario that the idea of putting a strain gauge under the shower tray and coupling this to a driver circuit so that the LEDs present a bar-graph display of the weight of the shower occupant occurred to me.

Owain

Reply to
Owain