Edge of patio, suggestions needed

I've just laid a roughly 30m2 patio using imported (heavy!) mixed size stone slabs (bit like Yorkstone). The problem I have is that the patio/lawn edge has the stones of the patio roughly 6" higher than the level of the lawn, and I need to make this look nice. My ideas so far have included using bricks (nice ones!) to cover the gap, and putting gravel between the bricks and the lawn, or putting the bricks (only about 2 bricks height, so not a big job in either case) on the lawn edge and gravelling the gap between the bricks and the patio. The second option would probably need more gravel and the grass would be harder to cut.

Anybody else got any ideas? It's about a 15' edge, I have some small stones left, so no problem making a step down the middle, ideally I would not like a wall to go above the height of the patio.

Patio

Thanks

Reply to
mike. buckley