Eco kitches?

Has anyone used this company? Is their stuff OK?

prices are keen but more importantly I can order sizes from them that will fit the space I am fitting out exactly.

Reply to
R D S

Their prices are keen but more importantly I can order sizes from them that will fit the space I am fitting out exactly.

but not showing the price of each individual unit until you get to the checkout is crap

tim

Reply to
tim.....

Yep,

And it turns out it's not actually a checkout. If you try to complete an order you get a telephone number. I called it and spoke to someone who seemed surprised that I was trying to order a kitchen. I was given an email address to send my order to and then days later got a proforma invoice, all the units were approx £50 more expensive each than detailed on the website.

Reply to
R D S