Eco-Floods

Page 2 of 2

makes rooms look dim, dismal and depressing, even if the actual light level is the same as with a normal bulb. However I know many people who don't notice this. I wonder why they should have that effect on me?
--
Tim Mitchell

writes

We're obviously more highly evolved beings, able to detect such nuances, Tim.
Yup, your perception of the light from these lamps is precisely my experience.
cheers Richard -- Richard Sampson