easy way to generate an ac signal

One thing I don't understand is why your almost as much of a pedant as Alex Heney, although unlike him you lack any intelligence whatsoever.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Mac OS. Not unix. I don't care what's underneath, the top end is Mac OS.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

... everything.

"you're", you're welcome.

Your constant claims that everyone who points out that you're a drooling, knuckle dragging moron lacks intelligence would be amusing, were you not quite so pathetic.

Reply to
Steve Firth

How childish of you yet again.

Fuck off typo pedant.

Why don't you point out WHY you think what I say is wrong, instead of just writing the same old shitty insults every time?

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

I see, it's another of your "yes I was talking about X, and talking bollocks but anyone should have realised I meant Y" posts.

Do I? That's news to me.

Ranting at people in the street when you are pissed out of your head does not count as "speaking". HTH.

a) They did choose UNIX, they chose MacOS. b) They buy their own computers and have free choice of what they buy.

Thank you being an ignorant tosspot, do enjoy what little is left of your life.

Reply to
Steve Firth