Easy painting and cutting ideas?

Anyone know an easy and neat way of cutting in wall emulsion at the edg

where it joins the ceiling?

My hand aint as steady as it should be!

And 'no' I am not employing a pro and 'yes' I have been pulling clean, good quality brush

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

I rest my little finger on the wall to steady my hand, and use a two inch brush loaded with a fair amount of paint.

Reply to
Rob Morley

I use me trusty plaster trowel at an angle shoved into the corner of the ceiling and then I get a nice straight line of paint. Or a steel ruler will suffice. :-)

Reply to
ben

Get a brush with the longest bristles that you can find. Put on a good amount of paint, and draw it out, finally finishing the line.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

make a fillet of caulk there first, and then get something to steady the hand on up there

OTOH I have had sucess just pushing the brush up the wall till the tip hits the ceiling..

Or you can mask the join with masking tape.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher