earthing for moved CU

I am putting in a new switchfuse (Wylex 110M http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Distribution_and_Switchgear_Index/Switchfuse_SP_and_N/index.html ) where the old CU was and putting in a new CU in a different location.
At present the incoming and bonding earths that were in the old CU I intend to connect to the earth block in the switchfuse and to put in a new earth cable between the switchfuse and the CU. Is this acceptable, or must the bonding come into the CU?
The distance between the switchfuse and the new CU is about 5m - I intend to use 25mm for the L and N tails (which will be clipped across the attic of the garage roof - no insulation etc) and 16mm for the earth - any problems here?
The supply has the earth tied to neutral (TN-C-S, I believe).
TIA
Kev

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Distribution_and_Switchgear_Index/Switchfuse_SP_and_N/index.html )
think of is the one that says that the main bonding wire to incoming water/gas services must have no joins. As I understand it this is the wire back to the main incoming supply's earthing terminal block, you aren't changing this.

and verse in due course.
--
Chris Green

On 9 Jan 2004 15:13:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote: