Dyson DC14 All floors - Low reach floor tool.

Hi,

My Wife has just bought a Dyson DC14 all floors vacumn with telescopic reach.

I notice there is a Low Reach floor tool - Part Number 904136-20, that is for the DC07. Do you think that this will fit the DC14 or is there one specifically for it ?

Thanks for any advice.

Phil.

Reply to
portchey

Hi,

My Wife has just bought a Dyson DC14 all floors vacumn with telescopic reach.

I notice there is a Low Reach floor tool - Part Number 904136-20, that is for the DC07. Do you think that this will fit the DC14 or is there one specifically for it ?

Thanks for any advice.

Phil.

Reply to
portchey

Looks like it ought to work with any of the cleaners - it just has a standard spiggot that connects to the end of the wand or the hose.

Reply to
John Rumm