Dyson DC01 problem

Machine is about eight years old.

I know it should be thrown away but my wife likes it.

She assures me there are no blockages whatever in the machine.

It works fine using accessories via the hose, but with the hose pushed in it keeps cutting out and back in, about once a second.

She took the bottom off and there was nothing obvious.

In case it is repairable, can anyone tell me which way the connectors go on the motor. She didn't take a note of these.

Reply to
Chris Melluish

Have you checked the mains lead just where it enters the machine? The wire normally breaks here.

Mike Cole

Reply to
Mike