Dumping the girlfiend

And just in case she does find you, better send a copy to me as well, for 'safe keeping'.

As long as you're not in them as well, obviously...

Reply to
PCPaul

As long as it involves an angle-grinder, it'll have the ukdiy seal of approval

Reply to
Steve Walker

Are you looking for serious suggestions? If so, I'd suggest none of them.

Do it in person - face to face - even if it earns you a slap. That way you will have given her as much dignity as possible, under the circumstances. It's more honorable too.

-- Nige Danton

Reply to
Nige Danton

  1. Robin Cook Abandoned his wife of nearly 30 years in favour of his secretary at the prompting of the prime minister's then press secretary, Alastair Campbell. He phoned Cook at an airport and told him to choose between them there and then. Cook is now happily married to Gaynor.

=======

Ain't payback a bitch....

Reply to
Steve Walker

Yes, do it in such a way that you might take some degree of pride from it in the future - and maybe become a better man for it - rather than the bodgy cack-handed amateur methods you started off considering.

J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper

In message , BRAD writes

I'm not gonna ask about the carpets.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

It's highly relevant here, once she's dumped he's going to have to DIY.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

In message , Steve Walker writes

Oooh, can I be the first to mention body filler?

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Nah. He has a schoolgirl IIRC.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Coia matting?

Don.

Reply to
Cerberus .

Still got an intact rug ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

That will bring colour to the cheeks! Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

There are plenty of girls out there that "doing the manly thing" is not the right way to go. Plenty of nutters that you want to be well clear from before setting them off with news like that! :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

LOL, with 'Welcome' woven into it. Maybe that's why he wants to dump her.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Which cheeks :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No one has noticed that Mr Wadworth is trying to dispose of a 'girl**fiend**'. Does this not make a major difference to the advise we should be giving him ?

This justifies the 'stake through the heart' and lots of garlic methinks.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

I'll sponsor you for £1. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

If he's dumping her, why waste money on a good steak and all that garlic? A portion of chips, a peck on the cheek and it's tatty-bye!

;-)

Reply to
Bruce

I didn't say 'doing the manly thing', you'll notice.

So how is it that a bloke ends up with one of these? Try building in some pre-buying discrimination about the quality of your accessories ... ;-/

J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper

Got a bit of a surprise when I opened what I thought was this thread and actually opened a reply to a different thread, but it may still be of some use:

I don't think I'd try that - you may end up with a bigger hole than you bargain for - or even two-piece basin!

Reply to
Phil L