Dulux Trade Aquatech Gloss Vs Glidden Trade Acrylic Gloss

Hi,

I've been using Dulux Trade Aquatech Gloss. I've some white gloss paintwork that hasn't been painted for 20 years so its faded to offwhite. I have found that with one coat of undercoat and one of gloss it hasn't painted out the offwhite colour enough. Is Glidden Trade Acrylic Gloss and undercoat any more opaque and may need less coats?

Reply to
wrreisen

Hi,

I've been using Dulux Trade Aquatech Gloss. I've some white gloss paintwork that hasn't been painted for 20 years so its faded to offwhite. I have found that with one coat of undercoat and one of gloss it hasn't painted out the offwhite colour enough. Is Glidden Trade Acrylic Gloss and undercoat any more opaque and may need less coats?

Reply to
Fred