Dudley Toilet Syphon

Hi,

I have a Balterley Close Coupled Toilet and I need to replace the syphon. The Syphon that is currently fitted is a "Dudley Hi Flo S 9B". I have searched for a stockist for this but cannot find one.

What would be a replacement for this, would a Universal Syphon from Screwfix direct be compatable. ?

Thanks for any advice or guidence.

Phil.

Reply to
portchey

The only real restrictions on the syphon unit are the width and height of the cistern. The universal units seem to be narrow on the bell to suit most standard width cisterns, so one of these should do it. But do check the width, inside at the bottom, of the cistern first to make absolutely sure.

Reply to
BigWallop

height of the

Reply to
portchey

Hi BigWallop

I will check out the dimensions.

Thanks. Phil.

Reply to
portchey

Go to the makers, they will tell you were to get a direct replacement.

Reply to
IMM