ducting size question

I need to extract 247 cubic metres per hour from my bathroom. I will be using a 150mm ceiling fan capable of extracting 250 m3/ph. Can you tell me which ducting system I should use for this? I have a 1.5 metre run. Currently I have 100mm circular flexible hose already installed, I intend to use a 150mm =96 100mm reducing spigot. Do you think this is sufficient or should I increase the hose diameter, to system 125 for example?

If I go larger than 100mm hose I will need to use rectangular flexible hose. It seems that the only rectangular flexible hose options are options available are =93system 125=94 (150mm x 70mm) or =93System

204=94 (204mm x 60mm). You do not appear to stock system 150 (180mm x 90mm) as rectangular flexible hose. Is this correct and what do you recommend?
Reply to
fullyabsorbent

Dropping from 150mm to 100mm will restrict the flow considerably even without that being 1.5m long. Find the full specification of the fan and see what that tells you about duct sizes and lengths.

I wouldn't be surprised if the quoted 250m^3/h is with no duct at all, not even a foot of 150mm.

You are posting to a public usenet group not sending a private email to a company. Some people here may stock things but not many...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Google, bringing the terminally dull-witted to a newsgroup near you.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I guess that fullyabsorbent simply copied and pasted from a message written to a supplier.

Daniele

Reply to
D.M. Procida

Thanks Daniele. That's right a slip of the submit button a bit too early, for which i apologise. Steve Firth you probably have your c*ck permanantly plugged in to the USB and don't get out much - but it is real people with real feelings who use these newsgroups, so please try and be a bit more polite. If you don't have anything useful to say why bother saying anything at all?

Reply to
fullyabsorbent

Fuck off.

Hypocrite.

And indeed f****it.

If you don't have a brain, and can't use a computer, why bother with newsgroups?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well, you don't appear to have a brain either .

You are also foul-mouthed, have no manners, and make no useful contribution to discussions.

So why are YOU here?

Reply to
Bruce

Oh FFS, what a pathetic little spunkbubble you are.

Reply to
Steve Firth