DT10 RF Optimising controller (Worcester-Bosch)

Does anyone have any experience with one of these? Seems like the main plumbers merchants don't stock them. Is some other brand of controller better?

TIA

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:05:26 +0100, Mr Fizzion scrawled:

The DT10 is integral to the boiler so would be my first choice for controls. I have always used the Worcester-Bosch\ACL controls and would recommend them. Might be an idea to contact W-B themselves and ask for a supplier.

Reply to
Lurch