Drywall adhesive

Can anyone recommend a good drywall adhesive preferably available at B&Q. Required to stick tile backer board (HardiBacker) to a shower cubicle wall before tiling. The walls are masonry with a plaster scim and I have sealed them with PVA/water.

Reply to
BIGEYE

============================ British Gypsum : It sets hard as nails. I also used this to stick my Bathroom tiles to the Plasterd walls, all 340 of them.

Reply to
Grouch

After having some left over from drywalling I used it to stick some skirting against a wall with a varying gap ranging from nothing to 5cm... Absolutely great given you can mix it to whatever consistency you like (cake-like in my case) and once set it's like rock.... Which brings me to my next tip - don't leave any leftover in the bottom of your bucket...

Mat

Reply to
Mathew J. Newton

Where was the Hardibacker sourced?

Reply to
TheScullster

Topps Tiles stock it, they now recommend this instead of aquapanel which they will not be stocking for much longer.

Reply to
BIGEYE