Drywall

I am about to put up some thermal laminate (ie, plasterboard with a thermal backing). I was going to bond it to the wall. Should I remove the liner paper that is on the wall first? It seems very well stuck to the wall and in no danger of peeling away.

Reply to
Griffo

Hmmm! ask yourself this... if you stick wet drywall adhesive to paper on the wall and then attach a heavy plasterboard to the adhesive what will happen? :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby