Dryer vent hose - does it have to go straight out the rear?

I am planning the position of a tumble dryer. Does the vent hose have to go through the wall at the rear of the dryer, or can it go through a wall to the side of the dryer without causing the dryer to project too far forward of te counter top? Cheers

Reply to
nafuk

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 04:24:54 -0700 someone who may be nafuk wrote this:-

According to my newsreader you posted a query about this at 12:08 and it happens that I replied at 12:40. You also posted the same query again, in a new thread, at 12:24.

There is not a group of people with nothing better to do waiting to respond to any posting within say 15 minutes. Any posting may get a reply, if it gets one at all, when people have the time to do so, which may be hours or days later.

Reply to
David Hansen

contain any text and I assumed a mistake had occured, so I posted the question again. Why did you assume that I am stupid and ignorant about bulletin boards etc?

Reply to
nafuk

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:47:54 -0700 someone who may be nafuk wrote this:-

It had some text in it when I looked at it.

You are assuming that I made an assumption that you are stupid. I did not, but welcome to my list of people who think they are mind readers.

As this is not a bulletin board I am unlikely to have made any assumption about your ignorance or total knowledge of them.

Reply to
David Hansen

Reply to
Huge

Let's see...

1) Your failure to understand the status of the original post. 2) Your use of the term 'bulletin boards'.

That's enough.

Reply to
Bob Eager