Dropping French Door

As a result of a recent extension I've had fitted a set of Upvc french type patio doors.

One of them appears to be fouling the lower frame of the doors when I try to close it.

Looking at the three supporting hinges I am assuming that spacers may be needed or is there normally some type of adjustment on these doors.

Geoff Lane

Reply to
Geoff Lane

Similar question asked recently...

Andrew Gabriel

Check for subsidance, ours vary in height quite considerably during the year due to the oaks next to us, the garage also floats in and out from the house (lean-to precast)....

Reply to
Badger

Allen-headed grub screws in the hinges? That's what ours have...

Reply to
Steve Walker