Drop-In-Anchors & Wood

Hi. Do the above work well? I am anchoring a metal shed to a timber base so I probably can't use the supplied brackets that are designed to anchor the shed to a concrete base because the shed walls will be sitting on the 43mm wide side of B&Q 70mm by 43mm scant.

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

Sorry. Maybe not enough detail there. The border of the base is made from 4" x 2" tanalith timbers and the 43mm x 70mm timber is sitting on these pieces.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51