Driveway block / colour

Hi,

I am having my driveway block paved and I did not realise it would be so difficult choosing the block I want and the colour.

I live in a red brick house and if yuo don't want a red'ish looking drive. ( as I don't) then the choices are limited.

I have had a close look at the Regatta / Classico blocks in Autumn Mix colours and to me they are too bright.

I want the driveway to be subtle, smart and classic looking that contrasts with the house. I (think ) I have finally settled on a Marshalls Driveline Elite block in Heather colour with a Circle in the centre and charcoal Kerbs where appropriate.

Does anyone have opinions on the Driveline Elite block and heather colour, does anyone have any other suggestions that I shoul look at.

Thanks

Anstey

Reply to
The Anstey

Have you thought about a rag-rolled applique effect?

Reply to
Steve Walker

Is that some kind of concrete, with pattern stamped in and painted technique? I'm not interested in that, it looks OK but not what I am after. Thanks

Reply to
The Anstey

Make sure you use a 'mixed colour' block. I did mine in a plain red and it shows every mark.

Reply to
Bookworm