Driveway

I am extending my concrete driveway by digging out and concreting back to the same level as the existing drive. Then to make it all look the same I was thinking about using something like this
http://www.sureset.co.uk/introduction.html
which will look like a gravel drive, but the stones will be fixed into a resin so wont move or crunch underfoot.
Has anybody used one of their DIY kits or heard of anyone elso who has ? Or can you suggest anything else to match in the old and new concrete ?